[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for--how long, yall think?

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:43:46 -0700

The book is for Frank & is titled implementing & supporting microsoft
xp by none other than ms. It's been up there a couple weeks, I
believe. It'd sure help me as a technician to see what all ms has to
say. Well, perhaps it would help. Check out the following to
understand my reservations.

1 time there was this pilot flying in a storm over Redman, WA. A big
lightning strike took out his instrument panel, so he had no
communications & was having difficulty getting much visual
information. But he did happen to see this window washer, so he asked
him where he was, to which the guy replied, south window, 27th floor."
The pilot immediatly turned his plane around & did a perfect 3-point
landing at the airport. When asked by his passengers how the man's
answer had given him so much information, he just said, "I knew I had
to be at the Microsoft building because the information given was
accurate, allbeit irrelevant."