[bksvol-discuss] help from Carrie regarding the stripper

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 01:27:46 -0400

If Carrie has this information about blank lines perhaps she knows the answers to the recently-raised issues of how to protect chapter headings and story headings. Perhaps she can get permission to share with us all instead of just helping individuals one at a time.

I am sure Carrie is doing her usual wonderful job. I just wonder if the powers that be will let her speak to us more freely about using line breaks in these ways.

E.