[bksvol-discuss] Re: help from Carrie regarding the stripper

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 03:42:51 -0400

Carrie let's find out if anyone in engineering has thought to do the tests you suggest during the six years this issue has been alive. (smile sigh)

Again many thanks for your patient dedication.

Elizabeth
E.

At 03:24 AM 5/20/2008, you wrote:
I'll submit a fake book with a variety of ways to protect chapter headings, see what the results are, and yank the book before anyone notices. Will let you know what I find.

Carrie