[bksvol-discuss] Re: harry potter

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 20:10:47 -0400

Re: [bksvol-discuss] harry potterLol! I'd be more than willing to help out with
the phone tree if we're all serious about starting one. I'm nocturnal, and I'll
be going to the party at midnight at Barnes and Noble to get my copy of the
audio book, (I plan on reading both the EText and audio versions, there's
something infinitely magical and wondrous about each) so I'll be up anyway.
  Allison
  From: Lisa Leonardi <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:05:48 -0500
  To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] harry potter

  I've been monitoring the list off and on, but have been pretty busy so I may
have missed this if it was already talked about.
  Does anyone know if the new Harry Potter book is going to be available on the
site Saturday like the last couple of books were?
  Thanks.

  Lisa