[bksvol-discuss] Re: harry potter?

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:36:30 -0700 (PDT)

Actually Bookshare doesn't have Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, which
is the British edition, but the book we do have, Harry Potter and the
Sorcerer's Stone which is the American edition, is only rated good.  I vote for
upgrading the Sorcerer's Stone and putting in the Philosopher's Stone too.

  Carrie

"Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Because I among others was probably just told that Philosopher's Stone
needed a rescan, smile.

Can look to see if my library has it.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden