[bksvol-discuss] hardy boys

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:18:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi jake
  How are you?Thanks for your information.So far  I found 1s in two places. Pl.
look book page number 6. The word smile in first line has a 1 and the word
voice in 2nd line has 1.I edited them .Initially the letter 'i 's refuse to
change. Later I managed to get rid of the 'i's.
  Coming to page 146 page does this page end with word more.Is there any period
after the word more?
  Coming to other page 146 which should be 148 does this page start like this
  we were there,"Frank.... and end like this Almost two hundred dollars.
  Just to make sure ,I am asking these questions.Thanks for your time and
support. devi

  Jake Brownell <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hello Devi,

  Yes, that page number was simply incorrect, I missed it in reviewing the book.

  I generally do a search for a 1 surrounded by spaces in an attempt to catch
1's in the place of I's. When I just did that now I didn't find anything wrong,
so I did a search just for 1

  I didn't find any that were not supposed to be there. If you have specific
pages I can try and review them for you.

  If you have any other questions that require the print book, please feel free
to write to me jabrown@xxxxxxxxx which is the same email I put in the comments
section.

  Thanks,
  Jake