[bksvol-discuss] Re: dear brother

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:29:36 -0600

Hello Devi,

Yes, that page number was simply incorrect, I missed it in reviewing the book.

I generally do a search for a 1 surrounded by spaces in an attempt to catch 1's
in the place of I's. When I just did that now I didn't find anything wrong, so
I did a search just for 1

I didn't find any that were not supposed to be there. If you have specific
pages I can try and review them for you.

If you have any other questions that require the print book, please feel free
to write to me jabrown@xxxxxxxxx which is the same email I put in the comments
section.

Thanks,
Jake