[bksvol-discuss] Re: gustavo needs books to approve

  • From: "patti" <plcdoula@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 19:19:03 -0400

Hi Cindy: Thanks for your reply. The 2 books are navelgazing, the making of a mother and the other is Home Front. I downloaded them to my computer, saved them to my compact flash card, unzipped them, and am reading them with my braillenote. I know they don't all turn out like this, because I just validated 2 other books, one which was near perfect, and the other, definitely readable. So I've seen the difference. With these two, you'd really have to want to read them to plow through it. Patti