[bksvol-discuss] Re: good scan,

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 19:08:10 -0600

Hi Peggy,

With the OpticBook 3800, you should be able to do a page at a time in each book
by aligning one page of the book with the edge of the scanner, then flipping it
around (so it's upside down) and scanning the other side.  You can also do
two-page scanning, by holding the book open, firmly pressing your hand down on
the spine, and scanning in two-page mode.

Sandi