[bksvol-discuss] accessing Bookshare

  • From: Aidee <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 15:57:36 -0800

Hello, this is Aidee. I was just wondering if any other BrailleNote users are having trouble accessing BookShare ever since they added the new reading tools? I know this is slightly off topic, but I need to know if it's just me and my friends having this problem, and if so, how we can fix it. Thank you for your time.