[bksvol-discuss] Re: accessing Bookshare

  • From: Aidee <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 16:06:58 -0800

Hello. Basically what happens is that I get a lot of security alert dialogs. There was a point where you couldn't get to the home page where you log in, but now you can, you just get a lot of security alert dialogs. I don't get any error messages, though. Then once I get to the home page to log in, everything's fine. I hope that answers all your questions. Thank you for trying to help.