[bksvol-discuss] Re: fair list

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:22:46 -0500

Hi, Cindy. Your lists are a marvel. (smile) The 2004 list is definitely out
of date since I know for sure that Bookshare has replaced over a thousand
fair quality books just in the past year. I'm hoping Pavi or Carrie has some
sort of internal list of books that still need to be replaced. That would
make things so much easier for Shayla to sort through. If it helps with
maintaining your fair books list, I have recently replaced The DNA Of
Relationships, by Gary Smalley.

Monica Willyard