[bksvol-discuss] fair list

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:51:33 -0800 (PST)

Shayla and anyone else interested.

I have two old lists of Fair books in the collection. One is from October 2004,
and either Marissa sent it to me or I copied it from Jake's site or something.
It is an alphabetical list. Depending on how I "view," it is 24 pages in a
single column on "online" layout or "Normal," (Word) or 17 pages of 4 columns
each on Page Layout. Clearly I shouldn't paste it here, so I will send it as an
email attachment to anyone who wants it.

Apparently in April 2008, because someone asked, I compiled a second list,
perhaps checking against the collection, but this list, though alphabetical,
only goes through Millennium Prophecies. I guess I never finished checking--at
least I can't find the second half of that list, but if anyone wants the first
half, I'm willing to send it. It's only 13 pages. grin

Cindy
popularplace