[bksvol-discuss] Re: fair list?

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 01:22:38 -0500

Hi, Shayla. I don't think we have a fair books list right now. You might get
better results by writing to volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to ask for a list of
titles that Bookshare hasn't purchased yet. I say this because Bookshare
staff have been working hard to replace many of the fair books this year.
That doesn't mean we don't have any fair books in the collection. We just
don't have an active list for now. With the new Bookshare site launch around
the corner, there may be a list incorporated into the new site. I don't know
this with any certainty at all and am just sort of hoping/guessing. Writing
to the staff will help you make a more informed bookstore trip. By the way,
I'm grateful for your willingness to help with replacing our fair quality
books. It makes a lot of people happy and helps Bookshare attract new
members too.

Monica Willyard