[bksvol-discuss] Re: email from an author of a book I scanned

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:30:14 -0700

Jim Homme, what instrument or instruments do you play? I play trumpet
and sing tenor and play piano. I hate piracy as well.

--
Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

Blog: http://www.1jtcdr.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)