[bksvol-discuss] Re: email from an author of a book I scanned

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:33:28 -0400

Hmmm, I wouldn't consider it so nasty.  I can see the author's efforts to
protect her rights and property.  She is just uninformed.  There are so many
who do have their rights slammed by crooks and we never even hear about it.

I bet this can be cleared up by Bookshare staff and the author will be ok with
it.