[bksvol-discuss] Re: e-books and validation

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 21:08:19 -0600

Lea,

Write to Gustavo at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gerald

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Pascha Lea
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 4:32 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: e-books and validation

Hi all,
Thanks for all of your assistance. At this point, I am not sure how to find
out who the submitter was. But the book is very 'text-bookish' - title is
"Remarkable Providences 1600-1760" edited and introduced by John Demos. I
will email Gustavo and see what he thinks. Can anyone tell me what his email
address is please?

Thanks again,
Lea

Julie Morales <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi, Lea. Who is the submitter? I think I remember once this issue coming
up when Marisa was still here, and I think she said some of their university
submissions have this info in it. I'd find out who the submitter is and if
this is the case with this book before rejecting it, if anyone suggests tha
t. Take care.
  Julie Morales
  To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
  mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
  mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx