[bksvol-discuss] Re: download list

  • From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:58:47 -0600

I'd have to agree that the ratings are sometimes problematic. I wish when
the book was submitted it would give the percentage errors like when a
validator is uploading it. For those lucky Kurzwell users they have a rank
spelling count, but us poor OpenBook users don't (I definately wanted K1000
but the state of Illinois decided I needed OpenBook).

Jake