[bksvol-discuss] Book Submitted

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 16:58:34 -0500

I have just submitted Bedazzled, by Bertrice Small. I did not edit this book at
all, but Kurzweil did rank it relatively well. I didn't look through the entire
list of misspelled words, but the majority of the ones I did go through were
mostly proper-pronouns or words purposely spelled wrong in order to inveigh the
pronunciation of someone's dialog.
Hoping that someone is willing to validate this book at some point, I submitted
it in rtf so anyone hopefully can access it. Additionally I will keep the print
book around for a while in case who ever decides to validate it will need me to
rescan any page(s). Here is a little summery I found on the net.
Jasmine's eldest daughter, Lady India Lindley, is a prideful beauty accustomed
to having her own way. Despite her parents' disapproval, she defiantly elopes
with the earl of Oxton's heir. But the ship upon which the young couple are
traveling is taken by Barbary pirates and the proud beauty finds herself slave
to Caynan Reis, the dey of El Dinut, a mysterious man with a secret past. India
doesn't expect to fall in love with this infuriating man whose will is as
strong as hers, but she does. Then a revolt within the ranks of the Janissary
Corps tears the lovers apart. Will they find each other again, and live happily
ever after?