[bksvol-discuss] Re: download list

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 12:41:21 -0800

Hi, Sue. If there are some books on the fair list that aren't really fair,
if they're re-validated, the validator should catch that and changing the
rating would be an easy fix. There are a lot of books, though, that are
marked fair and with good reason, so it's a chance you take. If a book is
marked fair and you don't really believe it is, I think that's a blessing.
*smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.