[bksvol-discuss] Re: double dashes instead of em dashes

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:23:50 -0800 (PST)

I realized that as I was writing back to you both. I'm
sorry I didn't think of it sooner, a couple of books
ago.

I went to the book I'm doing now and searched for the
em dashes I'd but in but nothing showed up. I don't
know why. But since you say it doesn't matter how it
looks, I'll just leave them alone in the future. smile

Cindy Ro