[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Religious materials in accessible formats

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 22:30:24 -0500

I can include the download stuff, just a large number of my clients are not to tech savvy, don't own computers yet, and are intimidated by the NLS talking book machine, but I will take downloadable resources too.

And just include them in the list.

I have ways to make Etexts, into audio, but it is on my own time, and not sure if it would count for work.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)

----- Original Message ----- From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>