[bksvol-discuss] Re: describing pictures

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:59:38 -0800

Thank you for your reply. I'm going to see if I can find a mother with young children to describe the pictures as it would be so much better if this could be done at the sending stage instead of the validating stage. If this doesn't work, I'll let you know. Having gone through this with my own children, in my opinion this book will do best being read by a blind parent to their sighted child while the child looked at the book and the parent had the description to refer to.