[bksvol-discuss] Re: describing pictures

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 23:44:44 -0800 (PST)

Jill,

They probably want it because it's another book for
the K - grade 2 range. It's a book for beginning
readers. Looking at the cover,  I'm guessing the
illustrations are colorful and not simple, i.e., full
of people and objects.

Go ahead and submit it, and put in the comments that
it needs a sighted person to describe the
illustrations. Possibly there are sighted people not
on this list that will pick it up. I'll get the book
on Monday or Tuesday, and if no one has taken the book
from the download list by the middle of next week,
I'll take it.

Cindy