[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 17:01:50 -0600

Smile.  I will look forward to hearing what you described as well.  Peter,
especially, is always very serious and professional, though kind also, when
you contact him with a question.  It will be fun to hear how he acts off
thhe job.  <smile>  The others, even Gustavo, have let down their hair a bit
on the list at times.  <smile>

As for cliches, I think it is more like conversation when people don't
always worry about saying everythiing in a grammatically correct way.

Sue S.