From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:06 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

Hi Sue,

Some folks are busy posting to the volunteer list, others are trying to
catch up on their work. I guess I fall into the latter category.

To answer your request for descriptions:
Peter is small and green, and is usually wearing a tuxedo.
Gustavo is a deep, rich purple and wears clothes borrowed from the Iron
Chef.
And I'm the resident biker chick. I don't leave the house without my leather
and boots.

HTH,
Marissa