[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 01:40:32 -0600

<<lol>>  It sounds like these guys are ganging up on you and trying to spoil
our fun!!!  Putting the pics on the site sounds great, not to mention the
recordinngs.  It's getting better and better for somebody but I'm not sure
if it's you or the guys.  Whichever way it goes it'll be fun for us.  <lol>

Sue S.