[bksvol-discuss] Re: chat

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 18:53:51 -0500

Hi everyone. I can come to a chat tonight, at least for awhile. I'd like to
suggest that we try meeting a little earlier than Chela has suggested
though. It can be a little rough on people from the east coast and midwest
when a chat doesn't start until 10 PM Eastern, 9 PM Central. It's not
intentional, I know. It can exclude people who have to go to school or work
the next day since many people need to be in bed by 11 or so. They'd have
just enough time to say hi and get started when it would be time to leave.

Maybe we could start things at 9 PM Eastern so it's not so late for people
on the east coast . That translates to 6 PM Pacific, 7 Mountain, and 8
Central. Then some of the east coasters will have time to participate and
can leave as it gets late, while our west coast friends can participate as
they like throughout the evening.

What do you all think? Would that work?

Monica Willyard
Visit my GoodReads book shelf at http://www.goodreads.com/plumlipstick