From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chela Robles
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 2:21 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: chat

If you guys want to play this game I have the instructions and we can do it
without the pencil and paper and come up with an alternative way of keeping
record.
Here are the instructions:

How to Play Two Truths and a Lie Game

A good icebreaker game
<http://www.ehow.com/how_2217198_play-two-truths-lie-game.html#>  can be a
quick way for a group of people to get to know each other. The game Two
Truths and a Lie is a popular, fun icebreaker game in which everyone can
feel comfortable participating. Not only do you learn a little bit about
everyone, Two Truths and a Lie also guarantees a few laughs.

Difficulty: Easy
Instructions

Step 1

Provide each person with a slip of paper and pen or pencil. Instruct
everyone to write down three statements about themselves. Two of the
statements should be true and one of them should be a lie. Allow everyone
about 5 minutes to come up with three good statements.

*

Step 2

Select a person to go first. That person should read aloud her three
statements. Then, conduct voting by having the person read her statements
again, asking for a show of hands among the group as to which statement they
think is a lie.

*

Step 3

Ask the person to reveal the correct answer. The people who guessed
correctly should mark a tally on their sheets for a correct guess.

*

Step 4

Continue around the room, having each person read his statement and then
conducting a vote. Participants should continue marking down each time they
make a correct guess.

*

Step 5

Ask everyone how many correct guesses they had once everyone has read their
statements. The person with the most correct guesses at the end has won the
game.

Again, we can come up with a clever method for substituting paper and
pencil.--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx