[bksvol-discuss] Re: can anyone get this book

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 06:36:14 -0700

HI Amber,

My library has it and I can get it. IT doesn't appear that there are any
holds. IT is at the central library so may take a day or two to get it to
the lib I use. Let me know if you still need it.

Katie Hill

You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.

Lynn Lewis Warren

Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx