[bksvol-discuss] Re: can anyone get this book

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:57:33 -0700 (PDT)

Oddly, none of my library systems has it, even though
the hardcover was published in 2005.

That sounds like the book the author of which was
interviewed recently on a tv--I don't remember the
program. It should be popular and I'm surprised my
libraries don't have it. I think that also may be the
one that Starbucks is sellingm or sold last month, but
of course that doesn't help you. smile

Cindy