[bksvol-discuss] Re: can a book have multiple ISBN numbers?

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:50:26 -0400

Hi Jamie,

If you get a book that was originally an Ebook, you will see it listed next to
the print ISBN.  I noticed it in two of the books I have.  I guess it is
something new.

What I was talking about was letters at the end of an ISBN.  What I mean is
that there are nine numbers and then one letter...is this acceptable or would
it be better to just not use the ISBN for submission?

Maithe