[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Friends of bookshare.org

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:43:21 -0500

Hi Scott,

Are you on the bookshare-discuss list?  If so, could you give Lana some
help?  Her request for help has not been addressed very well.  I was not
writing on my own behallf, and probably should not have sent the message to
this list.  But if you are on the bookshare-discuss list, coulld you help
Lana get to the point where she can enter the chat room?

You made the assumption, wrongly, that I was writing for myself.  So am I
the only one who paiints things with a broad brush?

Sue S.