[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Friends of bookshare.org

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:04:11 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, guys. On Sue's account? behalf? what's the
right word--, she specifically said she was not
writing for herself: "Okay, I cannot access the
chatroom and I accept that..  I am writing on behalf
of those who wish to access it, have the proper
equipment, but are unable to get any help in the
chatroom."
I suspect, from having come to know Sue through her
posts, that she would not have been so, shall we say
emphatic, if she were writing for herself instead of
on behalf of other people. smile

Cindy

http://67.19.90.10/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e