[bksvol-discuss] Re: books which linger on step 1

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:51:49 EDT

I have been releasing a number of books lately. The reason is that I
download several to skim over to decide which one I want to validate and
release  the
rest. That kind of release requires no comment. But what is the proper way
to release a book that has sidebars or some other flaw that makes validation
very difficult? Simply clicking the release button releases it without a
warning  to future validaters. Should it be uploaded with a recommendation of
rejection  with a note to the administrator or what? In a message dated
9/16/2008
7:34:05  A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

ChefMd  Big Book of Culinary Medicine has sidebars.
I had trouble figuring out what  was going on. Perhaps somebody with a
print book who can see a bit will do  better.
E.

To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email  to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by  itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the  word 'help' by itself in the subject line.