[bksvol-discuss] Re: books which linger on step 1

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 00:12:17 -0400

Totally superb Cindy to have those links.

We volunteers need to write the manual as a q and a.

We have all the parts.

It might begin:

Q. What are the first things I do when validating a book?

A. Check for book title, author copyright and completeness.

Completeness means all the pages are there.
(note there is a whole set of in depth questions and answers later in this manual about particular situations.)

We volunteers have all been new at it. We know what works. We also know how steep the learning curve can be. We all are still learning.

So we are most capable of breaking down the manual into little bits in the form of questions and answers.

The format will also make it possible for folks to look up things as needed.

E.