[bksvol-discuss] books sitting on download list since last winter

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 18:37:01 -0700 (PDT)

Most are ARK or KES. I'll take the F. Scott Fitzgerald
biographhy if no one else wants it. It was submitted
by Kenneth Cross last November and I know from what
people have said that he does a careful job of
pre-validating. Robin, if you're, I'm wondering why
you released it--just a matter of time? I notice it's
a long book.

I haven't downloaded it yet to see if someone else
wants it because I won't be able to get to it for a
while. Amy, are you interested?

I'll take the western, too, if no one else wants it.
I'd be validating it without a copy of the book, so if
it's not in good shape or pages are missing I'd have
to reject it.