[bksvol-discuss] OT: Update on my laptop

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 21:38:50 -0400

Hi, all. I wanted to thank you all for the suggestions on fixing my laptop
keyboard. I'm almost afraid to say this for fear of jinxing it, but starting
yesterday, my J key started working perfectly and still is. I don't
know...maybe me having to punch at it so much to get it working dislodged
whatever was making it not work, but in any case, it started working...right
after I bought a can of air to try to see if that would work in fixing it!
Wouldn't that figure! Well, anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know since
several of you offered suggestions. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM