[bksvol-discuss] Re: books on step 1 for a year or longer

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:27:59 -0700 (PDT)

I tried it, too, with the same result--and I had had
it bookmared and know it worked originally.  Did you
get the 404 message that said to contact Brownell.com?
Maybe Jake removed the list since bookshare has put
the download list in reverse order of books being
added.

Thanks, Jamie, for confirming to me that I'm not going
crazy--:-)

Cindy