[bksvol-discuss] Re: book

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 17:45:53 -0500

Hi, Ernie. Just remember, maybe a day or two before your seven days is up, if
you're not finished, go back up there and renew it so it won't expire on you
again! <smile> I'm glad you got it back, though, after putting so much into it,
and no one else had gotten it. Sometimes, if that happens, you can post here
and ask that it be released, but someone could have it who isn't on this list,
so it pays sometimes to keep tabs on when your edit time will expire so you can
renew it! <smile> Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.