[bksvol-discuss] Re: book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:51:03 -0800 (PST)

No problem, Ernie, and I hesitated before even
mentioning it. If one hears a word, one has no way of
knowing how the word is spelled--any word. In these
posts, I see a lot of words mis-spelled, but it's
totally understandable and not worth correcting. I
only mentioned it this time because it might affect
the way someone looked for the book when it gets nto
the collection. smile

Cindy