[bksvol-discuss] Re: book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 17:33:30 -0800 (PST)

As long as you remember to keep renewing. I suggest
counting seven including the day you renewed or
downloaded and then going to the Upload to renew--or
you can renew a couple of days before that deadline.

If the book is no longer on the download list,
oftentimes if you ask here the person will release the
book for you--if the person subscribes to this list.

Cindy