[bksvol-discuss] Re: block quotes

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:12:28 -0400

For braille readers at least, if you want to indicate the block quote with blank lines around them, then putting the asterisk, or some other character, in above and below the block quote matters more than ever because it's the only way a braille reader can know that there was originally a blank line there. Of course, putting quotes around them is a good way of indicating them, also.

Evan