[bksvol-discuss] Re: author suggestions and encouragement

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 22:07:51 -0800 (PST)

No problem, it was a very long time ago.  should have been less lazy and found
the list of books I've proofed instead of asking you smile
Cindy

>________________________________

about!  Is my memory truly that bad?  Very, very likely it is.
So sorry!

>Mayrie
>

>________________________________

story  based on the story of the Prodigal son, and was truly wonderful.
I've also proofed books by--who is the woman (Mayrie, I need your help
again)--she's a minister, I think, who lost her legs in a car accident
andcouncils and supports people who are in terrible physical conditions. Her
books I found quite inspirational, and well-written

>Cindy
>

>>________________________________

  Sometimes I don't know where to look for what I want tyo do, and our library
  in town seems somewhat limited. The more I work as a volunteer, the happier I
  feel, because this is doing what I know counts for our world. I copied your
  list of authors. That, children's books, and religious material will fill
  years of my life-at least I think so. Again, thanks so much.

>>Sister
  Dolores

  Network.  Visit www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility  anywhere.

>>To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
>>bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>put
  the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
  available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject
  line.