[bksvol-discuss] Re: author suggestions and encouragement

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 18:02:51 -0800 (PST)

And the book of Sister Dolores' I proofed I loved. It was a modern story  based
on the story of the Prodigal son, and was truly wonderful. I've also proofed
books by--who is the woman (Mayrie, I need your help again)--she's a minister,
I think, who lost her legs in a car accident andcouncils and supports people
who are in terrible physical conditions. Her books I found quite inspirational,
and well-written

Cindy