[bksvol-discuss] Re: author names

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:20:50 -0800

This is what I've done all along, ever since I started submitting, when it's
stated that multiple authors are separated by commas, so whenever I submit
anything with a Jr., Ph.D. or anything like that, I've already been leaving
out the commas. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.