[bksvol-discuss] Re: asterisks white space?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 23:28:55 -0700 (PDT)

Depending on what you just, read that could be one I just proofed. A couple of
the books I just finished proofing, and the one I'm doing now, has lots of
blank line spaces--some the equivalent of 2 lines, some larger spaces, e.g.,
the quivalent of 5 lines. I wonder if it would be less annoying to "read"
[blank lines], the way we put [blank page[
What think you all.
Cindy