[bksvol-discuss] Re: asterisks white space?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 05:50:22 -0700

HI Cindy,

Remember that the decision we made to use three asterisks came from long
discussion of the issue years ago.  This was the preferred solution as per
input of many users  then.  And this is what is done often in print books.
I'm sorry we can't please everyone all of the time, but we never will, and
changing something that is working and has been for years seems counter
productive to me.

Just my opinion.

Mayrie