[bksvol-discuss] Re: another Gregory Spatz novel was just submitted to Bookshare "No One But Us" (1995)

  • From: <ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:42:26 -0600

My guess is because in this case it was so very recent.
Someone took a note of it and sent the email.
A courtesy.
I was glad to know, and appreciated it.
But I won’t be too worried if I do not hear about future replacements.
I was rather glad not to lose the credit. Took a bit of the sting out of it.

My understanding is better now about PQ.
I had this little personal foot race with PQ on this book, purchasing my
autographed copy from our local author on the very day of release.
And had it scanned and submitted within 48 hours.
But now I know better. Some of these better known and bigger publishers....
their copies may well come to us into Bookshare.

“... they ain’t no need to race with ‘em.”  (grin)

I do still have a bit of a preference for our volunteer books. But the
navigation on PQ has been doing better, I think.

Thanks.
Rik