[bksvol-discuss] Re: another Gregory Spatz novel was just submitted to Bookshare "No One But Us" (1995)

  • From: <ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:44:50 -0600

Yes, I did get a notice by email.
I forget the exact wording. But it was like the emails we get when we submit or whatever. The book had been accepted on March 21, then last week on March 27 I got the notice, that it was to be replaced by PQ book.
But my credit was not taken.
And Madeleine explained to me in response to my question that when the publisher quality book becomes available that it will replace the volunteer produced copy.
Rik

-----Original Message----- From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ichigokaosu@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 3:07 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: another Gregory Spatz novel was just submitted to Bookshare "No One But Us" (1995)

Do you get a notification if your book is replaced by a PQ version or is it just something you end up finding out?